‘Electrical spark’ causes fire outbreak at federal secretariat Abuja

A fire broke out at the federal civil service secretariat Abuja in the early hours of Saturday.

The fire incident reportedly took place at the building which houses the ministry of health.

Felix Ogenyi, the director of general services, ministry of health, said the fire was caused by an “electrical spark”.

Ogenyi told journalists in Abuja that the fire incident on the third floor of the building was immediately put out by the fire service.

“The fire wasn’t a blaze. It was just a little fire spark on the third floor of the Ministry. Immediately when we saw the electrical fire spark, the Fire Service was called in and the fire was put out immediately,” he said.

“The fire was just at the corridor of the third floor. No office files were affected. There was no damage and there was no loss of human lives.”

Please click the social media buttons below to share, if you found this article interesting, educating or informative.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

nkiruhomann

I am a writer, a motivational speaker. I am a mom and a wife. I studied engineering. I am a language coach. I do charity. I am the voice for THE voiceLESS Working for a beautiful Nigeria.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.